Voss' Policies & Rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - Important Information for our Guests
Thank you for your recent reservation.. We sincerely hope you enjoy your visit with us. It is important to us that you are comfortable and safe.
- In order to give our cleaning crew adequate time to clean the accommodations our Check Out time is 10 a.m. and Check In time is 3 p.m. You can check at the front desk to see if your cottage is finished.
- Off Season: End of May to 3rd week in June
- Peak Season: 3rd week of June thru 2nd week in July
- Peak Plus Season: 3rd week of July thru 2nd week of August
- Off season: 3rd week of August thru Labor Day and Beyond
- Deposits are required to hold accommodations and are refundable if cancellation is 3 weeks in advance. No Exceptions, please. Please understand that our season is very short and we can't afford to lose rental income. Your deposit will apply to the last day of your reservation. Housekeeping cottages are rented from Saturday to Saturday. Credit card refunds will be charged a $25.00 processing fee.
- Remember that you are in the Woods and near Lakes and the summer season brings with it varied wildlife. There are no poisonous spiders or bugs up here. You may see raccoons, otter, woodchucks, deer, mice, bats.etc. You will definitely see chipmunks and squirrels. Please do not leave food out in your cabin as that will attract them. Please do not leave garbage out side...Raccoons!!
- Please be responsible with fires and matches. Never leave them unattended.
- The cut firewood is for indoor firewood. Please do not use it for the fire pits. There are marked piles of campfire wood around the resort or ask at the office.
- There are docks available near your cottage. Please help keep them free from litter.
- We are happy to allow guests to bring their dogs in most cottages but we must be told so we can inform the cleaning crew. There is a $10.00 daily charge for pets for the additional cleaning required. Please keep dogs on leashes when on the resort grounds and pick up after them. Please teach your children not to approach unknown dogs!! Respecting these rules will allow us to continue allowing pets. This is also our home and there are pets on the grounds. Please leave them alone!
- Nightly rental rooms and cottages receive daily maid service during Peak & Peak Plus seasons when we have full staff.
Housekeeping Cottages with Kitchens
- Cabins are furnished with bed linens, kitchen towels and a beginning supply of bath towels. Most resorts do not supply towels or linens anymore because of the high cost of the laundry service but we will continue to supply these items as a courtesy to our guests. There will be a small charge for extra towels so if your family uses a lot of towels you may want to bring some of your own. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Please put bagged trash outside your cottage in the morning. Our handyman will pick it up.We provide enough toilet tissue, garbage bags and bath soap to get you through a few days; after that it is your responsibility. We do not supply dish soap, coffee or paper towel.Please don't transfer dishes, silverware, cooking utensils from one cabin to another without returning them.
- We ask that you respect your fellow vacationers...After 10 P.M. please keep noise down.
- No fireworks after 10 P.M. Be careful with fireworks...aim them only at the lake.
- When you check out PLEASE turn down the heat, turn off lights, make sure fires are out and leave the key at the desk.
LOBBY OPENS AT 8 A.M. & CLOSES AROUND 10 P.M.
DINING ROOM AND OFFICE ARE CLOSED ON MONDAYS
LATE ARRIVALS; PLEASE NOTIFY THE OFFICE SO WE MAY LEAVE DIRECTIONS FOR YOU
THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED. THE RENTER ACCEPTS RESORT RULES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESORT & IT'S OWNERS & EMPLOYEES ARE EXEMPT FROM LIABILITY FOR LOSS , DAMAGE OR INJURY WHILE USING THE RESORT FACILITIES.